The Valeo 2021 Law Firm Hourly Rate Report details the hourly rates by:
- 500 Individual Law Firms (All AMLAW 200 firms + 300 large, middle-market and small-market firms)
- Years 2016 - 2021
Practice Area: over 30 including
- All Litigation including Intellectual Property, Complex Commercial Litigation, Contracts, Labor & Employment, Insurance - Defense and Policy Holder, Antitrust, Real Estate and Others
- Transactional including M&A, Corporate, Capital Markets and Others
- Specialty and Advisory Practices
- City: all major and middle-market cities in the United States
Position: Senior Partner, Partner, Counsel, Senior Associate, Associate, Support Staff
- Associate Class Years 1 - 8
Unlike surveys, peer comparisons and e-billing reports, the Valeo 2021 Rate Report allows you to compare your firm's or counsel's rates directly against those of your closest competitors by annual revenue size, practice and geography. The Valeo 2021 Report takes the guesswork out of anonymized data by providing you with clarity and transparency so that you can make the best pricing decisions possible, whether engagement by engagement or firm wide.
Save 20% now through December 31, 2020. Price on and after January 1, 2021 is $24,995.